| Fresnillo PLC - FRES.l is the world’s largest primary silver producer and Mexico’s second largest gold producer.|
Proven and probable reserves at the end of 2010 are 442m oz silver and 4.5m oz gold. Total resources measured indicated and inferred inclusive of reserves stand at 1.5 billion oz silver and 20.1m oz gold.
- Record attributable gold production of 448.9 koz (up 21.6%) due to ramp-up at Soledad-Dipolos and higher throughput at Herradura
- Stable silver production of 41.87Moz (including Silverstream) benefited from the start-up of Saucito
- Noche Buena to commence production in March 2012
- Very strong exploration results, 23% increase in silver resources (1.8 billion oz) and 17% in gold resources (23.5Moz).
- Implementation of the Safety Action Plan in response to fatalities in the year
- On track to produce 65 million ounces of silver and a new target of 500,000 attributable ounces of gold annually by 2018.
| || || |